July 15, 2013 by saltdogsducttape
Last week I wrote a post accepting a Liebster Award. This is an award given by bloggers to bloggers with fewer that 200 followers. By connecting with each other and recognizing each others efforts we can all improve. Part of accepting the award is to pass it on to eleven other bloggers and have them answer eleven questions. So here’s to passing it on. I did the best I could and got a little loose with the rules. Some of these blogs have a lot of Facebook followers, but few subscribers. I also don’t have eleven, so look for another post in the future. It can be pretty difficult to find smaller blogs. But that’s the point of the award, isn’t it?
I tried to be pretty selective with these blogs. They may not cover the same topic areas as I do here, but they are worth checking out. Enjoy!
Not eleven I know, but I wanted to get something out there. I owe you six more. Now for the questions these bloggers will be answering.
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What is your favorite post you have written?
3) If you got on an airplane tomorrow, where would it take you?
4) What are your fitness goals?
5) What does your typical diet look like?
6) What junk food are you powerless against?
7) What is your favorite sport to watch?
8) Do you have a big event upcoming? What?
9) Where do you write most?
10) Do you play a musical instrument?
11) Do you have a signature dish?